Posaidon equips Mercedes-AMG E63 S with a 1,000-horsepower engine
Posaidon, a worldwide known tuning shop from Germany, has unveiled two powerful engine upgrades for the latest Mercedes-AMG E63 S. According to an official source, the car, which now has the same body as the Mercedes E212, had to undergo some profound redesign in order to benefit from the modifications under the hood.
One of the upgrade kits is named Stage 3 and takes the stock 5.5-liter, 585 hp, 800 Nm engine of the four-door Mercedes-AMG E63 S sedan from all the way up to 920 hp and 1,350 Nm.
The other kit draws inspiration from popular Brabus designs in that it expands the engine of the car to 6.5 liters, resulting in a fantastic output of 1,000 horsepower with 1,500 Nm torque.
Those looking into pimping up their Mercedes-AMG E63 S may also consider optional sports-grade suspension and unique body kit parts.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser