BMW Abu Dhabi Motors launches sales of the 750Li xDrive Individual Avus Blue
BMW Abu Dhabi Motors, the UAE showroom of the renowned German car brand, now exhibits a unique BMW 750Li xDrive Individual hatchback donning the Avus Blue livery normally reserved for sports cars only.
The special color scheme, alongside with a slew of further customization options, comes as a part of the BMW Individual program. To name just a few, there is an optional front splitter, a jet-black radiator grille by 3D Design, a rear spoiler and carbon mirror holders by Alpina, and many other items buyers may choose from.
The UAE BMW 750Li is driven by a stock 4.4L bi-turbo V8 engine with a 450-horsepower output. Its interior, however, makes extensive use of luxury cherry-colored leather which is highly popular among the clients of the BMW Abu Dhabi showroom.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser