BMW Abu Dhabi Motors starts sales of the hi-end Alpina B4 S Bi-Turbo
BMW Abu Dhabi Motors, the official UAE showroom of the German premium car brand, now offers a hi-end edition of the BMW M4 Coupe known as Alpina B4 S Bi-Turbo.
The car comes with a more up-to-date version of the stock engine now capable of 440 hp and 660 Nm torque. As far as the color availability, we can only say that the car featured in the showroom sports an Alpine White paint job.
The vehicle also features a stylish body kit encompassing a new front splitter, side skirts, and a rear roof spoiler, and comes with better brakes and uniquely designed alloy wheels. Other notable improvements include new sports-grade suspension set and eight-speed automatic transmission.
The interior of the car makes use of premium-quality leather and carbon garnishes.
The price of the hi-end Alpina B4 S Bi-Turbo is to be revealed soon.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser