A unique Rolls-Royce Dawn Black Diamond exhibited in Abu Dhabi
The central Abu Dhabi, UAE dealership of Rolls-Royce has announced sales of a unique Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible. The car sports an exclusive color scheme called the Black Diamond.
Speaking of which, almost every single thing is now lacquered jet black – the famous trademark radiator grille, the Spirit of Ecstasy bonnet ornament, the posh alloy wheels and the sunshine roof being no exceptions. The same color reigns supreme in the interior as well, but is juxtaposed against seats, doors, and the dashboard all clad in Mugello Red leather. The contrast makes the car look rather elegant.
The one-of-a-kind Rolls-Royce Dawn is driven by an updated 6.6L twin-turbo V12 capable of 593 horsepower with 840 Nm torque – a noticeable improvement over the stock engine output.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser