Wheelsandmore releases upgrades for the entire Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213 series
The German tuning workshop Wheelsandmore has released a number of upgrade kits dedicated to all Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213 vehicles. All of these enhance both the engine performance and the appearance of the cars they are compatible with.
The biggest improvement comes in the form of a new W-Tectronic module which, once installed, takes the stock 333 hp / 480 Nm engine all the way up to 410 hp and 595 Nm. If your car is an AMG E 43, expect an even better result: 440 horsepower and 610 Nm torque.
Finally, owners of a Mercedes-AMG E 63 or a E 63 S may decide between two upgrade variants: Stage I with 650 hp and 920 Nm, and Stage II with 680 hp and 960 Nm.
Of course, purely technical, under-the-hood upgrades hardly ever get released without at least some aesthetic improvements to accompany them. The latest Wheelsandmore release is no exception: the company offers a variety of uniquely designed and colored wheels in several size categories to choose from.
For exact kit prices, please refer to the custom order placement form on the manufacturer’s website.
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250