Blacked-out, stylized Mercedes Benz X-Class by Kahn crops up on sale for £50k
Chelsea Truck Company, a subsidiary of Kahn Design, has produced a brutal-looking version of the Mercedes Benz X-Class truck dubbed ‘Dark Destroyer’. Those interested can either buy the slightly used car for £50,000 or request a similar conversion.
The list of modifications opens with a full Project Kahn body kit including wider fenders, door protection, a ventilated hood, and darkened bumpers all around. 22-inch RS-XF wheels fill out the arches, and the only thing that appears to be missing is LED lights (the car on the photos has halogen bulbs installed, even though Kahn does offer a variety of LED options).
Black leather is dominant in the interior as well, but red accents liven things up a fair bit there. The trim spec is high enough for a reversing camera, navigation, Bluethooth, eight-channel audio system and other options to be present.
The price quoted on the Chelsea Truck website is valid for a specific truck with 21,726 km (13,500 miles) on the odo. You can always order a custom conversion, too.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Japanese tuner reimagines Honda NSX hybrid in a black carbon racing suit
- Formula One ex-champion selling his 52-year old Bronco
- Check out the latest Dartz armored SUV or don’t
- Check out a Dodge Challenger SEMA car with a troubled past
- Suzuki Jimny makeover debuts with a five door body, off-road performance bump