Brabus-tuned Mercedes-Benz G500 4x4² flexes its off-road muscles
The Mercedes-Benz G500 customized by German tuner Brabus is not a frequent sight on public roads, and arguably an even rarer one in the wilderness. Here’s a video that shows it in both environments.
The SUV arrived to a supercar owner meeting in the Netherlands and immediately stole the spotlight with its badass looks and menacing roar. Having posed at a parking lot for a little while, it proceeded to hit the nearest grassy patch for some fun on wet ground.
With alleged 657 PS (648 hp / 483 kW) and 783 Nm (578 lb-ft) of torque at its disposal, it had no issue navigating the rain-soaked lawn. An F-150 Raptor decided to join in on the fun a bit later, and things went pretty bad pretty fast for that one.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Japanese tuner reimagines Honda NSX hybrid in a black carbon racing suit
- Formula One ex-champion selling his 52-year old Bronco
- Check out the latest Dartz armored SUV or don’t
- Check out a Dodge Challenger SEMA car with a troubled past
- Suzuki Jimny makeover debuts with a five door body, off-road performance bump