Delta4x4 outfits the VW T7 Multivan for adventurous souls
Off-road specialist Delta4x4 has turned its attention to the latest Volkswagen T7 Multivan and designed a range of travel-friendly accessories for it. The package only exists as 3D renderings right now, but the company promises to start sales in 2022.
Compared to the standard van, the delta4x4 T7 Multivan features numerous suspension upgrades and a higher ground clearance. It sports a bull bar at the front end, large floodlights and flared fenders housing 20-inch wheels shod in meaty all-terrain tires. Those who would rather have smaller wheels can opt for an 18-inch set.
The images also reveal a flat expedition rack on the roof usable for carrying various tourist gear. Extra mounts can be seen where the rear quarter windows used to be. A sport exhaust system rounds off the list.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Everrati switches Porsche 964 Cabrio to electric power
- Check out a Ford Mustang built to compete and win
- Senner Tuning unveils its vision of the BMW 228i (F22)
- Lingenfelter’s 700-HP C8 ‘Vette runs a Magnuson supercharger
- Video: BMW 1-Series Cabrio swapped to a 420-PS V8 shows off its acceleration chops