Armormax put Tesla Model S in an armor suit
The U.S. armored vehicle manufacturer Armormax has revealed Tesla Model S P100D, something it has been working on for many months. The result is reported to be the world’s fastest armored car.
Safety of the driver and passengers of the car is guaranteed by the new reinforced bodywork made of laminated synthetic fiber and tempered ballistic alloy. The new Tesla Model S P100D also has bulletproof windows made using state-of-the-art technology. The manufacturer proudly states that the car can now withstand large-caliber rifle fire.
In addition to the above, the new Tesla Model S P100D got stronger suspension, off-road tires, and additional engine protection. Most interestingly, however, the car gained only 250 kilograms (550 lbs.) as a result of the transformation.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser