Armormax put Tesla Model S in an armor suit
The U.S. armored vehicle manufacturer Armormax has revealed Tesla Model S P100D, something it has been working on for many months. The result is reported to be the world’s fastest armored car.
Safety of the driver and passengers of the car is guaranteed by the new reinforced bodywork made of laminated synthetic fiber and tempered ballistic alloy. The new Tesla Model S P100D also has bulletproof windows made using state-of-the-art technology. The manufacturer proudly states that the car can now withstand large-caliber rifle fire.
In addition to the above, the new Tesla Model S P100D got stronger suspension, off-road tires, and additional engine protection. Most interestingly, however, the car gained only 250 kilograms (550 lbs.) as a result of the transformation.
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250