Honda Insight Prototype is no longer a mystery
Honda Motor Company has decided to dispense with all the suspense and anticipation surrounding its Honda Insight prototype sedan and revealed its main characteristics on the Honda website.
The four-door hybrid vehicle will enjoy its official presentation as early as Monday, January 15, at the International Motor Show in Detroit, U.S.A.
In the flavor text posted on the web page of the new Insight, Honda hinted that buyers should expect a highly comfortable passenger compartment with high-quality leather finishing, a modern infotainment system with a sensor display, a digital fascia board, and a whole range of safety and steering assistance features.
According to an insider source, the mass-produced version of Honda Insight will come with a hybrid power unit comprising a 1.5-liter gasoline engine, an electric motor, and a battery set. Its actual road performance remains something to be seen, however.
The car will be released in 2018.
- Toyota reveals GR Super Sport Concept hypercar specs
- Honda Insight Prototype is no longer a mystery
- Nissan IMx Concept to be built on a 100% new platform
- Subaru to show its Viziv Performance STI concept sedan at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2018
- Kia Motors teases fans with new pics of the latest battery-driven crossover