Formula One ex-champion selling his 52-year old Bronco
Jenson Button, who claimed Formula One gold thirteen years ago, is selling a 1970 ford Bronco with only 273 km (170 miles) showing on the odometer.
The off-roader sports a deep blue exterior with the front grille, towing eyes and badging offset in red. Gloss-black wheel arch extensions reveal 17-inch Method alloys wrapped in 35-inch BF Goodrich rubber underneath. The brakes, the suspension and the lighting all around have been restored and modernized.
Peek inside the cabin to see cream leather, historically accurate seats and a soft top mounted on a lightweight frame. The driver should be thankful for a Borgeson power steering rack, an engine start button and a Kenwood audio system to stay awake on the road.
Button, who owned the vehicle for four years, claims its condition is near perfect except for minor paint chips and dents.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Check out a custom-built C2 Corvette Split Window
- This extroverted Dodge Magnum with scissor doors could be yours for a price
- Manhart announces a new 450-PS Land Rover Defender
- Steve McQueen’s Chevy Blazer goes on sale for ~200x original price
- Meet Hoonipigasus, Ken Block’s latest ride with 1,400 HP