€200k+ buys you a Boldmen CR4, an aftermarket take on the BMW Z4
While few would call the BMW Z4 bland or uninspired, some buyers would still be interested in a more exotic take on the luxury convertible – and Boldmen is happy to deliver. This CR4 model is up for grabs in Germany right now for €207,210, which buys you three used Z4s.
The seller claims it is number six out of 30 units made since mid-2021. The car is finished in black with silver wheels and a red/black leather trim inside. On the whole, the exterior stays recognizable, but there are many custom touches like the new grille, the front fascia and the carbon-fiber bezels around the headlights.
Powering the ride is a standard BMW Z4 M40i six-cylinder engine massaged from its usual 340 PS (335 hp / 250 kW) to 408 PS (402 hp / 300 kW). Tuned like this, the roadster needs 3.9 seconds to sprint to highway speed.
We will admit we like the styling and all, but is it worth €207,210 to you? Let us know in the comments.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Check out a custom-built C2 Corvette Split Window
- This extroverted Dodge Magnum with scissor doors could be yours for a price
- Manhart announces a new 450-PS Land Rover Defender
- Steve McQueen’s Chevy Blazer goes on sale for ~200x original price
- Meet Hoonipigasus, Ken Block’s latest ride with 1,400 HP