Pagani C10 presents body type, premiere date
It is not every day that Pagani announces a brand-new hypercar, so when it does, the car media explode with excitement. Well, we first learned about the upcoming C10 model in the distant 2017, and the car is now officially set to debut on September 10, 2022.
The Italian automaker has published three posts on its social pages, each of which came with a fragment of a sketch of the hypercar and its body. The teaser video shows the same vehicle in full, but still only as a sketch. The good news is, we will be seeing it live in Milan, Italy when it celebrates its reveal on September 10.
Pagani CEO, Horatio Pagani, pointed out earlier that the car would come powered by the same 6.0-liter V12 as the Huayra model before it, but dialed down by 30-40 horsepower. The slight reduction in sheer engine thrust will enable the engineering team to improve its handling and reduce weight, both arguably better goals than chasing after raw performance.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: ex-Stig piloting a Lucid Air at Goodwood
- Hyundai teases a sporty-looking coupe ahead of July 15 reveal
- Video: Goodwood’s coolest supercars showing off and cooking donuts
- McMurtry Speirling comes back and claims the Goodwood record, after all
- Video: Prodrive P25 racing to the top of the Goodwood hill