Audi A4 Avant looks dashing on Tzunamee EVO wheels
The B9-generation Audi A4 Avant has lingered in production for more than seven years now, and the replacement is coming soon. In the meantime, though, German tuners gave the old generation a nice brush-up to keep it relevant.
Responsible for the project are JMS, Barracuda Racing Wheels and Schwabenfolia. The latter wrapped the car in a striking purple wrap with a pleasant color gradient and white cross details used for contrast.
In turn, Barracuda supplied the 20x9-inch, Y-spoke Tzunamee EVO wheels wrapped in Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 tires sized 245/35 ZR20. The high-end rims offer considerable weight reduction over the OEM set while remaining every bit as robust.
Wrapping up the styling are KW Variant 3 coil-over springs that dropped the ride height by around 40 mm (1.6 inches).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/45559.html
- Tuning Drag Race: Honda Odyssey vs. Datsun Ute
- Video: $890 turns a seedy trailer into a serviceable motorhome
- Citroen 2CV wooden replica fetches an all-time high price for the model
- Volkswagen prepares the ID.Buzz for a life of adventure
- Video: Renault Clio RS Trophy unleashes its beastly self on an autobahn