Why not put a basketball loop on your Sprinter RV?
This video offers an in-depth tour of a homemade Mercedes-Benz Sprinter campervan that a married couple from the USA has tailored to its needs by only installing the strictly necessary equipment. Apparently, this included a height-adjustable basketball loop.
The exterior of the car is black and red with an access ladder to the roof housing a luggage box and solar panels. A peek inside reveals neon purple lighting, a stovetop with two burners, a sink, a small fridge, water tanks and plenty of storage space all around. The sleeping area turns into a living room in daytime, and there is even a dedicated kid’s room where the couple’s daughter plays with her toys.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: RaceChip’ed BMW M3 xDrive challenges a Porsche 911 Turbo S to a race
- BMW M240i Coupe gets an injection of sportiness from AC Schnitzer
- Heritage Customs comes up with another Defender project
- Singer unveils its first convertible
- Video: 1,250-PS Huracan TT scares everyone on autobahn, probably including asphalt