Prior Design exhibits a tuned-up McLaren 570S
Prior Design, a worldwide famous tuning atelier, has revealed a modded version of the McLaren 570S sports car. The vehicle became much wider with its new body kit that is meant to reduce air resistance even further.
The Prior Design team outfitted their McLaren 570S with broader wheel arches so that they could replace its wheels with larger-diameter ones. Just how large is up to you: the atelier offers anything between 18 and 23 inches large. Then there is a new diffusor and a spoiler, both made out of carbon.
The tuners remained silent as to whether they have made any modifications under the hood of the sports vehicle. The unmodded McLaren 570S comes with a 3.8L, eight-cylinder engine with dual turbochargers capable of 562 hp and 600 Nm torque.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed