Porsche 911 now available with a nostalgia-inducing cabin
Most buyers of Porsche 911s may now opt for a retro styling theme for their car’s interior. The option costs $11,560 in the United States.
Your choices as far as color is concerned are limited to black, beige, brown and cognac red. The trim scheme combines leather with inserts of fabric and velvet. The door panels are always trimmed to match the seats exactly.
The special offer is active for most Porsche 911 modifications, although you will want to check if the one you need is on the list first. There is no mention of whether the 1960s-era styling may later be applied to other Porsches, but, given that the 911 is the marque’s single most recognizable and iconic model, we wouldn’t expect anything of the kind.
The price quoted above is for the trim alone (materials plus work). 18-way power-adjustable seats will set you back an additional $1,150, and an extended leather trim for the dashboard will chime in at another $1,540.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Everrati switches Porsche 964 Cabrio to electric power
- Check out a Ford Mustang built to compete and win
- Senner Tuning unveils its vision of the BMW 228i (F22)
- Lingenfelter’s 700-HP C8 ‘Vette runs a Magnuson supercharger
- Video: BMW 1-Series Cabrio swapped to a 420-PS V8 shows off its acceleration chops