Mercedes-AMG C 63 releases an upgrade for the Mercedes-AMG C 63
The car tuning atelier VATH has released an upgrade package for the Mercedes-AMG C 63 coupe and convertible. It comes with a substantial engine power improvement, among other things.
The series-produced Mercedes-AMG C 63 comes with a 4.0-liter V8 engine with approx. 500 hp which goes up to 690 hp once the upgrade is applied. This is effected via a new supercharger, improved exhaust system, a bigger oil radiator, and new automatic transmission. Unsurprisingly, the base cost of such a large-scale overhaul is €12,800.
The tuned-up Mercedes-AMG C 63 S by VATH can accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.3 seconds and has a maximum speed of 340 km/h (211 mph).
For an additional fee, VATH engineers can outfit the luxurious German vehicle with stronger brakes, adjustable suspension or a set of unique 20-inch alloy wheels.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed