Dahler presents a tuning kit for the BMW X1
The German car tuning atelier Dahler has released a new tuning kit compatible with multiple BMW X1 SUV models.
Perhaps most notably, it can even be applied to the base (cheapest) version of the car. For instance, it can increase engine performance of the BMW X1 sDrive18i from 140 to 158 hp. Installed on an X1 sDrive20i, it takes it from 192 all the way up to 223 hp. The power boost is achieved through a firmware upgrade installed on the engine control unit. As such, it can be applied to all diesel-powered variants of the X1 as well as the gas-powered ones.
Optional cosmetic improvements include a new exhaust system, lower suspension, and designer-made 20-inch wheels.
Dahler has never mentioned the price of their new BMW X1 tuning kit.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed