Prior Design reveals an upgrade package for the Bentley Bentayga
The renowned car tuning studio Prior Design has unveiled its latest project – the PDXR Kit for the Bentley Bentayga. The upgrade isn’t all about appearance, either. Let’s have a closer look at it.
On the exterior part, the luxury SUV gets a new front bumper, rear diffusor and broader wheel arches. The entire aerodynamic body kit is made of carbon with special kinds of resins added in for maximum weight reduction and durability.
On the inside, the new Bentley Bentayga by Prior Design takes advantage of readjusted suspension, a new exhaust system, and a set of exclusive 20-inch light alloy wheels. There was no mention of any kind of engine modifications, though.
As for the interior trimming, the atelier has pledged to fulfil all whims of its customers and implement anything they like.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed