Lapo Elkann gets a custom-made Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Lapo Edovard Elkann, the founder of Garage Italia Customs and former CEO of Fiat Automobiles, has demonstrated his one-of-a-kind 4WD ride named Ferrari GTC4Lusso.
The Garage Italia Customs design team took a series-produced Ferrari with Le Mans Blue lacquering and recolored its trunk lid, front wings, and roof in another tint, Azzurro Lapo. If you look closely, you can see that it has brake supports of the same color.
The interior of the unique Ferrari GTC4Lusso by Garage Italia Customs follows the same “azure” theme – so closely, in fact, that it’s even got its own name: GTC4Azzurra.
The restyled luxury vehicle still relies on its thrust-y 6.3-liter V12 monster motor with up to 690 horsepower and 700 Nm torque to propel it forwards.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed