ABT Sportsline puts 510 horses under the hood of the latest Audi RS4
The high-performance Audi RS4 sport compact has a history that spans almost 20 years. When things began, it used to be produced with a 381-horsepower engine. The current generation comes equipped with powerful 2.9-liter TFSI V6 engines that can output up to 450 hp and 600 Nm torque.
Apparently, someone in the ABT Sportsline team decided this wasn’t quite enough.
Once the proprietary ABT engine control unit was installed, the performance of the vehicle went up to 510 hp and 680 Nm. This must also have improved the overall handling characteristics of the Audi RS4, although no precise measurements were provided.
And, as you probably know, it simply ain’t a job well done in a tuning studio until the car gets some swanky new wheels. Because style. ABT Sportsline offers its trademark DR, ER-C, FR, and GR-series wheels with stylish jet black lacquering.
Prices aren’t disclosed to the wide public.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed