BMW Abu Dhabi Motors puts up another tuned-up ride for sale
BMW Abu Dhabi Motors, the U.A.E. subdivision of the Bavarian automotive brand, has announced the sales of a unique executive car based on the BMW 7 Series. The vehicle has been to more than one tuning atelier and came out with an elongated wheel base, among other things.
It has a BMW 730Li body with a unique paint job. Its aerodynamic body kit has been jointly developed and installed by M Performance and 3D Design. The former was responsible for the radiator grille, the trunk lid-mounted spoiler, and the Ruby Black Metallic livery; the latter provided the front bumper splitter.
The vehicle looks really classy on its new, 21-inch large light alloy wheels. Its style is further improved by lavish interior design which involves generous amounts of premium-grade red leather.
The one-of-a-kind BMW 730Li comes equipped with a 2,0-liter twin-turbo gasoline motor capable of 258 hp. It can accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 6.3 seconds.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed