Ferrari 812 Superfast: Queen’s new shoes
It’s hard to argue that the Ferrari F12 Superfast is a paragon of elegance and style. Even though technically it’s a series-produced vehicle, one would still be seriously challenged to make it even prettier.
Apparently, the engineer team of the worldwide famous car tuning studio Wheelsandmore rose up to that challenge.
The stock Ferrari 812 Superfast comes with a V12 monster engine which can output up to 800 hp and 718 Nm of torque. Outfitted with a brand new muffler by Wheelsandmore – both for the added performance and the cool new beastly engine roar – it went up another 20 hp and 15 Nm.
In terms of purely visual changes, Wheelsandmore offers two wheel upgrade options. You may choose between the concave, center-lock luxury wheels by F.I.W.E introduced last year or a brand new set of FORK forged wheels created exclusively for this project.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed