Lumma Design continues its work on the Range Rover Velar
The tuning studio Lumma Design has recently revealed a major visual overhaul for the latest Range Rover Velar it’s been working on for some time. Apparently, though, the upgrade isn’t quite finished yet. Now it also includes some posh, purpose-designed wheels that make the vehicle look even more agile and aggressive than it did before.
Installation of new, broader wheel arches enabled Lumma Design to retrofit the car with 22” and 23” wheels which had otherwise been too large to fit. The modders have also restyled their aerodynamic body kit somewhat – you may have a look at the “live” photos posted on the Lumma Design official website.
According to a representative of the studio, a 22-inch wheel set would cost €986 to buy, while a 23-inch set would be €1,254.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed