Bentley Bentayga Hybrid gets a minor range boost, other retouches
Bentley has facelifted its Bentayga Hybrid heading into 2023, improving its all-electric driving range by 3 kilometers (less than 2 miles). The car now covers up to 43 km (26.7 mi) on a charge.
The powertrain also enjoys a 6% boost to its output, now hitting the wheels with 462 PS (456 hp / 340 kW). According to Bentley, the peak torque rises by 15%, but we do not have specific numbers to go by.
Buyers can also now choose from two new trim versions called S and Azure. The S is the sportier of the two, offering improved stability control and a stiffer chassis. It comes with black exterior décor, new 22-inch wheels and a bumper like the ones installed on the Bentayga Speed.
Un turn, the Bentayga Azure Hybrid prioritizes creature comforts above all else, coming with luxury cabin materials and particularly deluxe front seats.
When the sales start and what the prices are remains to be revealed.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lego Speed introduces a Nissan Skyline GT-R set with Paul Walker figure
- Lightyear 0 hits production, can be yours at a quarter of a million
- Meet Chevrolet Montana, an affordable unibody pickup for Brazil
- The largest Toyota Highlander shows up on a teaser pic
- Tesla Semi ships at last, remains a bit of a mystery horse