BMW Z4 gets refreshed for the next year
The 2023 BMW Z4 is all about small aesthetic changes, while the power stays stock.
The main highlight is still the radiator grille, which now has a mesh patten instead of the ‘3D’ look. The M Sport package previously only available with the 3.0-liter six-pot version of the car is now purchasable regardless of the powertrain. Speaking of which: the engine and all the other oily bits stay completely unchanged, indirectly confirming our suspicions that BMW may be getting ready to axe the Z4 lineup completely.
But supposing you get one now, the M Sport package adds rather elaborate side sill extensions, an aggressive-looking front bumper, different 18-inch wheels, a sports steering wheel, aluminum pedal pads and seats with enhanced lateral support. The black-out pack called Shadowline is also included by default.
Power can amount to either 259 or 382 PS (255 or 377 hp; 190 or 281 kW, respectively) depending on your engine choice. The transmission is eight-speed automatic in both cases.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lego Speed introduces a Nissan Skyline GT-R set with Paul Walker figure
- Lightyear 0 hits production, can be yours at a quarter of a million
- Meet Chevrolet Montana, an affordable unibody pickup for Brazil
- The largest Toyota Highlander shows up on a teaser pic
- Tesla Semi ships at last, remains a bit of a mystery horse