Polestar 3 set to drop cover on October 12
Polestar shared another photo of the upcoming Polestar 3 SUV and confirmed the launch date: Wednesday, October 12, 2022. The flagship model will always have dual electric motors and will be able to switch its suspension system from comfort to sport on the go.
Only select data is available on the range-topping spec known as Performance Pack. The car commands 517 PS (510 hp / 380 kW) and 910 Nm (671 lb-ft) of torque and supports torque vectoring through two friction couplings on the rear axle. It also offers custom suspension settings and comes with exterior design traits that make it stand out from the crowd.
Adaptive air-ride suspension comes standard with all Polestar 3 vehicles. Per CEO Thomas Ingenlath, the tweakable dampers will enable drivers to fine-tune their driving styles and experiences as they want to.
Later on, Volvo will be unveiling its own flagship EV based on the same architecture.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Icons Of Porsche Festival takes place in Dubai
- Check out a Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport cooking up donuts on asphalt
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan hits Art Basel party with a colorful Cullinan collection
- Check out a cool Tesla expo with a torn-down Model S and other EVs
- Video: Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato breaking rules on the racetrack