Ram dedicates its latest 1500 spin-off to medical workers
The Ram 1500 Built to Serve EMS comes adorned with U.S. flag motifs, ‘Built to Serve’ badges, 20-inch wheels finished in grey and black décor all around. Buyers can choose between blue and white for the main exterior color.
Only the best-equipped trim levels are available, and the only cab type on offer is Crew Cab, which means a large cabin with four doors and two seat rows.
Prices in the United States start from $56,800.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lego Speed introduces a Nissan Skyline GT-R set with Paul Walker figure
- Lightyear 0 hits production, can be yours at a quarter of a million
- Meet Chevrolet Montana, an affordable unibody pickup for Brazil
- The largest Toyota Highlander shows up on a teaser pic
- Tesla Semi ships at last, remains a bit of a mystery horse