Lamborghini Urus S bows with 666 PS, ~€0.2M starting price
Back in August, Lamborghini unveiled a power-boosted Performante version of its Urus SUV, also landing it with aerodynamic improvements and less weight. Now, the Urus S has debuted as the new base model.
Powering the Urus S is an upgraded version of its IC engine now capable of 666 PS (657 hp / 490 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb-ft) of torque. Outfitted like this, the soft-roader completes its standard sprint exercise in 3.5 seconds – just 0.2s longer than the Performante. It still maxes out at the standard 305 km/h (189.5 mph).
Drivers can choose from multiple presets optimized for driving on highway, track, sand, snow, dirt, and other surfaces.
From the aesthetic point of view, the S gets its own bumpers, hood vents and other minor distinguishing traits. The wheels come sized 21 inches across by default, but paying extra will get you a 23-inch set.
Lamborghini’s Ad Personam program enables customers to individualize the cabin and exterior using assorted styling packs and options.
Prices on the domestic market start from €192,651.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lego Speed introduces a Nissan Skyline GT-R set with Paul Walker figure
- Lightyear 0 hits production, can be yours at a quarter of a million
- Meet Chevrolet Montana, an affordable unibody pickup for Brazil
- The largest Toyota Highlander shows up on a teaser pic
- Tesla Semi ships at last, remains a bit of a mystery horse