Manhart’s take on Nissan Patrol for Arab countries goes heavy on gold accents
Manhart marks the expansion of its presence on the Middle East markets with a new project named the Manhart PT 650. The car is a Nissan Patrol Nismo that gets a body kit, a new cabin trim, exclusive wheels and – most importantly – a potent turbo kit.
The turbocharger raises the output of the stock 5.6-liter V8 from its original 434 PS (428 hp / 319 kW) to 650 PS (641 hp / 478 kW). The torque experiences a slight bump from 560 to 600 Nm (from 413 to 443 lb-ft). A new exhaust system has a sportier sound profile and packs a sports-grade catalyst to stay street-legal without compromising power.
Also included in the upgrade are new bumpers, side sill extensions, a tailgate spoiler, 24-inch wheels with a golden finish, and Manhart’s signature body decals. The cabin follows suit with its leather/Alcantara trim.
Prices and sprint times haven’t been reveled yet, but you can already leave a pre-order with Manhart.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Check out a 1971 Mercedes-Benz propelled by a Corvette V8 TT
- Check out a Chevy Bel Air Nomad once owned by Bruce Willis
- Meet the Polydrops P19 Shorty, a trailer said to extend your Ioniq 5 range
- Check out an old convertible worth $1,000 turned into a badass spider car
- Check out a Mercedes G-Class equipped with snow tracks for mountain driving