Bugatti Divo crops up on sale for twice the launch price
A dealership in Dubai is selling a 2022 Bugatti Divo for 37.5 million Dirham (slightly over 10 million USD). The company made and quickly sold 40 such hypercars. According to Carscoops, prices began at roughly half the amount asked.
The seller claims the vehicle is brand new with zero on the odometer. However, a major downside is that buyers got to customize their Divos according to their preferences, a privilege that vanishes when buying from a flipper.
The example on sale has a navy-blue carbon-fiber body with matching accents on the wheels. The cabin follows suit with royal blue Alcantara trim offset by darker leather. Matte carbon accents can be found on the transmission tunnel and some other places.
The Divo premiered four years ago (see video) and became a production car in 2020. It runs on the Chiron platform, but makes use of its own bodywork and aero kit. A W16 under the hood produces 1,500 PS (1,479 hp / 1,103 kW), taking the car from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.4 seconds and to a top speed of 380 km/h (236 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- A colorful Datsun Z collection goes on sale in the USA
- A body part of an ultra-rare Ferrari fetches $24k at auction
- Take the driver’s seat as this AMG E63 S wagon hits its speed limit on the autobahn
- Video: Kia EV6 GT tackles an Aventador SVJ on the drag strip
- Video: Watch the AMG One set a handful of new track records