All-electric Honda Prologue SUV crops up on first images
Honda plans to launch its new electric crossover named the Prologue in 2024. The waiting will be long, but you can already catch a glimpse of the car thanks to official photos and a video.
The EV utilizes a GM architecture and is technically related to the battery-powered Chevrolet Blazer and Cadillac Lyriq. Such details as motor count, power and torque remain to be announced, but we know that GM cars based on the same platform support one or two electric motors rated up to 565 PS (557 hp / 416 kW) combined.
It is also official that the Prologue is 4,877 mm (190.5 inches) long, 1,989 mm (77.7 inches) wide and 1,643 mm (64.2 inches) tall with 3,094 mm (120.9 inches) between the axles. This means the interior shapes up to be very spacious and comfortable.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lego Speed introduces a Nissan Skyline GT-R set with Paul Walker figure
- Lightyear 0 hits production, can be yours at a quarter of a million
- Meet Chevrolet Montana, an affordable unibody pickup for Brazil
- The largest Toyota Highlander shows up on a teaser pic
- Tesla Semi ships at last, remains a bit of a mystery horse