Mercedes-AMG C43 gets an interior overhaul from Carlex Design
The design team of the car customization studio Carlex Design have worked their magic on the latest Mercedes-Benz C-Class high-performance compact sedan. The vehicle left the workshop with a luxurious new interior.
In this new design, viewer’s attention is immediately drawn to the liberal use of expensive dark Alcantara with bright red stitching throughout. The entire interior trim – including the seats, the center console and the door panels – seems to follow the same black/red color scheme very closely. The result looks sporty and modern.
It bears reminding that the series-produced, high-performance Mercedes-AMG C43 vehicle ships with a 3.0-liter, six-cylinder, twin-turbo engine capable of 367 hp and 520 Nm of torque. Powered by it, the car accelerates 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in just 4.6 seconds.
Carlex Design refused to comment on the costs of the overhaul.
- Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
- Toy car maker Hot Wheels celebrates 50th birthday with a real pickup truck
- Classical Chevrolet Corvette C2 Cabrio gets a monster engine
- Have you ever seen 3D-printed titanium wheels? Then have a look!
- The SEMA Battle of the Builders 2018 award goes to Detroit Speed