Another Hyundai Santa Fe teaser video revealed
Hyundai has posted online another video centered on its fourth-generation Santa Fe crossover SUV. The car actually premieres very soon – its official domestic reveal is scheduled for February 21, 2018. It’s also going to be demonstrated to the visitors of the Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland on March 8 through 18.
On its home market of South Korea, the vehicle will be shipped with 4WD and three engine options to choose from: a 2.0L turbocharged gasoline engine and two diesels 2.0 and 2.2 liters large. Their actual performance data is still unknown, though.
In its base trim, the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe comes with an up-to-date infotainment system with a large sensor-enabled display, modern car audio and a number of safety and assistance-oriented features.
The new Hyundai Santa Fe can be pre-ordered in South Korea starting today, with prices beginning at 28,150,000 South Korean won.
- Italdesign announces a $2.4M, ultra-luxurious Zerouno Roadster redesign
- Don’t Try This at Home: Maserati just set a weird new record
- Genesis to unveil a ‘milestone’ concept vehicle at the New York show
- LCVHI to bring a 1,000+ hp battery-driven supercar to Geneva
- First SEAT Tarraco photos leak online