Mustang 1968 LEGO brick set to be released on March 1
The legendary Ford Mustang racecar issued in 1968 has been reimagined as a LEGO constructor set. It will be released on March 1, 2018 as part of the Speed Champions series and is going to be priced at U.S. $14,99.
A total of 138 parts will need to be pieced together correctly for successful assembly. The contents include a racecar pilot figure in the appropriate racing outfit, a sticker set, and a timetable.
The 1968 Ford Mustang is neither the first nor the last Ford vehicle to make it into the LEGO universe. The LEGO Speed Masters constructor series includes the F-150 Raptor pickup truck as well as the current model of Ford Mustang. Another series, Speed champions, features the latest Ford GT and GT40.
- Italdesign announces a $2.4M, ultra-luxurious Zerouno Roadster redesign
- Don’t Try This at Home: Maserati just set a weird new record
- Genesis to unveil a ‘milestone’ concept vehicle at the New York show
- LCVHI to bring a 1,000+ hp battery-driven supercar to Geneva
- First SEAT Tarraco photos leak online