Tuners offer 3 tuning stages for the McLaren 765 LT
German tune-up expert Wheelsandmore has rolled out a large-scale customization program for the McLaren 765 LT, which saw its appearance and tech thoroughly reworked. The main treat is an engine tune to 1,051 PS and 1,000 Nm of torque.
In case you forgot, the 765 LT packs 765 metric horsepower (755 hp / 563 kW) and 800 Nm (590 lb-ft) of torque straight from the factory. The Stage I tune adds 111 PS (109 hp / 82 kW) and 122 Nm (90 lb-ft) via software means. It costs €7,000 in Germany.
Should this be insufficient, you can add new downpipes and sporty catalytic converters to the mix along with special thermal insulation. The whole costs a cool €19,500, but ramps up the output to 939 PS (926 hp / 691 kW) and 972 Nm (717 lb-ft).
Finally, shelling out €33,600 on new turbos raises the power to the 1,051 PS mentioned above (1,037 hp / 773 kW). The torque gets capped at a transmission-saving 1,000 Nm (735 lb-ft).
Also in the catalog are assorted suspension upgrades, body kit parts, brakes, exhaust systems and wheels. The pricing stays consistent across the range, for example, a set of three-piece FIWE+FORK rims sized 20” front and 21” rear will set you back €14,530. The taxes are included, but shipping/installation is not.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Check out a 1971 Mercedes-Benz propelled by a Corvette V8 TT
- Check out a Chevy Bel Air Nomad once owned by Bruce Willis
- Meet the Polydrops P19 Shorty, a trailer said to extend your Ioniq 5 range
- Check out an old convertible worth $1,000 turned into a badass spider car
- Check out a Mercedes G-Class equipped with snow tracks for mountain driving