Video: Watch the AMG One set a handful of new track records
The performance subdivision of Mercedes-Benz has shared a video highlighting the most exciting moments from the latest track adventures of its AMG One hypercar. In addition to holding the world record on the Nürburgring, the ultimate track weapon now has three other achievements to brag about.
The first one was claimed at the second configuration of the Nürburgring, the one where the Grand Prix takes place. With a lap time of 1:56.096, the car smashed the previous record by a whopping 16 seconds.
It then proceeded to devour the Red Bull Ring in Austria with a lap result of 1:26.846 and came back to Germany for a Hockenheimring record, successfully setting it at 1:38.563.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 5 AMC muscle car classics are up for grabs for a combined $0.6M USD
- Watch a VW Tiguan R take on a Land Rover Defender in a 1/4-mile race
- Rumor: Nissan may ditch the Titan truck for a small EV alternative
- Watch a Ferrari Testarossa slide dangerously on snow-covered streets
- WSJ: Ford considering selling its Germany factory to China