Manhart announces a 650-PS Range Rover Sport with golden wheels
The Manhart team of tuners had paid little attention to Jaguar Land Rover vehicles before, but the recent success of the Range Rover Sport lineup and the P530 First Edition in particular (see video) prompted it to launch a tuning kit for the model.
The car is only previewed in two images thus far, but you can already contract the company for pricing and ordering details. One of the highlights of the release is an engine boost adding 120 hp and 140 Nm of torque to the output for a total of 650 PS (641 hp / 478 kW) and 890 Nm (656 lb-ft). Bolstered like this, the SUV can be expected to sprint 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) much faster than the OEM-rated 4.5 seconds.
Other technical upgrades include lower, stiffer suspension and a valve-controlled exhaust system for flexible sound adjustment.
On the outside, the car boasts Manhart’s signature black-and-pale-gold livery and stands on 24-inch custom gold-tinted wheels. Should you need it, the interior can be reupholstered with leather and Alcantara in matching tones.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/50916.html
- Novitec begins work on the Ferrari 296 GTB
- Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
- Chrysler PT Cruiser puts on a pickup guise thanks to tuners
- This cool high-riding Audi Quattro is a Range Rover beneath the skin
- Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor