TechArt to bring a tuned-up Porsche Panamera to Geneva
The German car tuner TechArt is going to come to the Geneva International Motor Show with a new GrandGT upgrade package for the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo. Let’s have a look at what it has to offer.
First off, the car gets a unique Racing Green paint job alongside with new shock absorbers for reduced ride height. TechArt claims that it also has better overall dynamics and steering ease due to the installation of a new optimized body kit which looks rather aggressive. In addition to the above, the GrandGT upgrade package for Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo comes with a set of exclusive 22-inch wheels.
The interior of the vehicle, with its abundant premium-grade leather and Alcantara, dispels any doubt you may still have as to whether the upgrade is worth purchasing.
Last but not least, the engine received some tuning love as well. You may remember that the series-produced Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo comes equipped with an already capable 4.0L V8 engine with 550 hp. Once upgraded, however, its output goes up 640 hp – enough to accelerate the luxurious sports car from a standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in mere 3.4 seconds.
- Novitec tailors opulent body kit for the Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
- McChip-DKR unveils six-stage upgrade plan for Mercedes-AMG C63, costs $110,000
- Aspire Design launches new Range Rover Velar styling package
- Hoffy Automobile turns BMW M4 into phantasmagorical concept
- BMW X3 gets a styling kit from Dahler