DMC takes its modded Lamborghini Aventador up another notch
DMC, a tuning firm in Germany, has decided to further improve a car it’s already been working upon a while ago – in 2013, as a matter of fact. The vehicle in question is the Lamborghini Aventador LP988 Edizione GT.
Back in 2013, DMC released a comprehensive upgrade for the luxurious supercar, bringing its 6.5L V12 engine up to almost 1,000 horsepower – quite an impressive achievement, don’t you agree? The exterior has also been reworked, and the modded car issued in a limited series.
Five years later, DMC is planning a restyle and an all-around improvement of their Lamborghini Aventador LP988 Edizione GT. The update will be released under the name Las Americas and will include a new aerodynamic body kit, an adjustable rear wing, a new exhaust system, and a set of exclusive Forgiato wheels. There will also be a few under-the-hood modifications, but no further information is being revealed about these.
The interior of the new Lamborghini Aventador Las Americas supercars will feature the same lush premium leather and carbon trimming. A total of three vehicles will be upgraded for U.S. $88,000 each.
- Mopar launches two options packages for the latest Jeep Cherokee
- Have you ever seen a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a completely blue interior?
- BMW M4 Coupe gets camo film along with new wheels
- Saleen celebrates 35th birthday with a 780 hp Ford Mustang special series
- British tuner restores classical Porsche 911 Le Mans Classic Clubsport