Check out a 700-PS Lambo Huracan EVO3 from a German tuner
The portfolio of DMC lists many successful Lamborghini Huracan tuning projects, but the team calls this particular EVO3 its greatest work so far, and we can see why.
Starting with the most interesting part, the 5.2-liter naturally aspirated V10 behind the seats received a tune-up from its original 640 PS (631 hp / 471 kW) to 700 PS (690 hp / 515 kW). This necessitated installing a titanium exhaust system and tweaking he ECU, among other things.
On the outside, you can easily tell the tuned ride from any other by its engine lid with a couple of large air scoops in the back. No Lamborghini we are aware of has a deck lid like this. There is also a front ‘hood’ cover made out of carbon fiber and styled after the Huracan STO. A giant rear wing rounds things off with regards to the exterior and looks like that of the GT3 EVO2, but slightly shorter for FIA compliance reasons.
There is no public price for the tuning, so you will have to contact DMC directly if interested.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/51651.html
- Novitec begins work on the Ferrari 296 GTB
- Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
- Chrysler PT Cruiser puts on a pickup guise thanks to tuners
- This cool high-riding Audi Quattro is a Range Rover beneath the skin
- Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor