RoadShow International unveils a modded Rolls-Royce Wraith
The U.S. car tuner RoadShow International has officially revealed its latest creation, a reimagined Rolls-Royce Wraith grand tourer. In the five years that have passed since the vehicle entered production, it continues to inspire car customization enthusiasts the world over.
The most striking change comes in the form of a new body color. The luxurious Rolls-Royce Wraith has rolled out of the RoadShow International workshop whiter than snow. The eye-watering whiteness carries over from the exterior and into the inner space of the vehicle, only partly offset by goldish brand logos, sturdy wheel bolts, and the trademark Spirit of Ecstasy bonnet mascot.
The redesigned Rolls-Royce Wraith by RoadShow International rests on humongous Forgiato Caolavaro ECL 24” wheels clad in low-profile Pirelli tires. No changes are to be found in its engine compartment which still holds its stock 6.6L V12 turbocharged engine capable of 624 hp and 820 Nm of torque.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s