Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor
Sony Entertainment contracted West Coast Customs to build a one-off living room on wheels to promote its PlayStation 5 video game console.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van taken for the starting point landed with a white body, blue accents all around and DualSense controller images on the sides and the bonnet cover. Rounding off the look are PS5 logos.
Inside, there is a partition wall right behind the front seats with a large TV set mounted on it and captain’s seats in the back for the players. The seats are adjustable in every way imaginable, and the PlayStation 5 theme continues all around the interior as well.
In case the tuning company name sounded familiar somehow, West Coast Customs rose to fame thanks to a show called Pimp My Ride.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/52100.html
- Video: $890 turns a seedy trailer into a serviceable motorhome
- Citroen 2CV wooden replica fetches an all-time high price for the model
- Volkswagen prepares the ID.Buzz for a life of adventure
- Video: Renault Clio RS Trophy unleashes its beastly self on an autobahn
- BMW M3 looks dashing on these Vossen wheels