Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
Delta4x4 has come up with a complex customization for the Ford Tourneo Connect owners wishing to feel more confident on dirt and gravel roads and out in the wild.
As you may know, Ford offers a trim pack called Active straight from the factory, but it mainly consists of plastic guards that don’t excel at fending off sharp rocks. In contrast, the Delta kit contains beadlock wheels shod in Grabber AT3 tires, a metallic push bar and auxiliary lighting for driving in bad weather and at nighttime.
Since the model is technically related to the Volkswagen Caddy, it is compatible with the aftermarket suspension kit by Seikel, which Delta installs in this project. The ground clearance gains 20 mm (0.8 inches), and the whole drivetrain gets screened with a solid metal plate from any potential damage.
The whole package comes in at around €7,500 in Germany, and you can buy the components separately.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/52128.html
- Tuning Drag Race: Honda Odyssey vs. Datsun Ute
- Video: $890 turns a seedy trailer into a serviceable motorhome
- Citroen 2CV wooden replica fetches an all-time high price for the model
- Volkswagen prepares the ID.Buzz for a life of adventure
- Video: Renault Clio RS Trophy unleashes its beastly self on an autobahn