BMW X6 M50d gets wrapped in dark chrome film
Some people believe there’s nothing you can improve in the already perfect BMW X6 M50d. The car tuning atelier Fostla has provided a suggestion, nonetheless.
The designers began by coating the entire body of the vehicle with the Dark Chrome film, only leaving out the rear view mirrors, the spoiler wing, and a few spots on bumpers. The result turned out to be rather stylish if somewhat unorthodox.
The BMW X6 M50d by Fostla also got premium 22-inch wheels, lower suspension, and broader wheel arches.
Perhaps more interestingly, the engine of the new BMW X6 M50d has been upgraded as well. As you may know, the stock version of the SUV comes with a 3.0L turbocharged diesel V6 with 381 hp and 740 Nm of torque. After a number of improvements the tuners have managed to bring these figures up to 443 hp and 845 Nm, significantly improving the overall dynamics of the vehicle. While no detailed test data was provided, it is certain that the modded BMW X6 M50d can accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in less than the 5.2 seconds of its unmodded counterpart.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s