Mercedes-AMG E63 S gets an upgrade from Brabus
Another novelty from the worldwide famous tuning shop Brabus – a higher-performance version of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S sedan – will be available for everyone to see at the Geneva Motor Show.
The car has had its stock 4.0L V8 engine output improved to 800 hp and 1,000 Nm of torque. According to a Brabus spokesman, it can now accelerate the Mercedes-AMG E63 S 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in as little as 3 seconds. The maximum speed is capped at 300 km/h (187 mph). The same upgrade package can be installed on the estate car version of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, by the way.
As you likely know well, no Brabus tuning job ever goes without a number of purely aesthetic improvements. In the case of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, these are a new carbon body kit with enhanced overall aerodynamics, a set of designer-made 21” wheels and a variety of interior trimming options to select from.
The 88th Geneva International Motor Show takes place in Switzerland on March 8 through 18, 2018.
- Mopar launches two options packages for the latest Jeep Cherokee
- Have you ever seen a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a completely blue interior?
- BMW M4 Coupe gets camo film along with new wheels
- Saleen celebrates 35th birthday with a 780 hp Ford Mustang special series
- British tuner restores classical Porsche 911 Le Mans Classic Clubsport