Mercedes-AMG E63 S gets an upgrade from Brabus
Another novelty from the worldwide famous tuning shop Brabus – a higher-performance version of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S sedan – will be available for everyone to see at the Geneva Motor Show.
The car has had its stock 4.0L V8 engine output improved to 800 hp and 1,000 Nm of torque. According to a Brabus spokesman, it can now accelerate the Mercedes-AMG E63 S 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in as little as 3 seconds. The maximum speed is capped at 300 km/h (187 mph). The same upgrade package can be installed on the estate car version of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, by the way.
As you likely know well, no Brabus tuning job ever goes without a number of purely aesthetic improvements. In the case of the Mercedes-AMG E63 S, these are a new carbon body kit with enhanced overall aerodynamics, a set of designer-made 21” wheels and a variety of interior trimming options to select from.
The 88th Geneva International Motor Show takes place in Switzerland on March 8 through 18, 2018.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s