New BMW M8 Gran Coupe Concept makes a spectacular entrance at Geneva
A new BMW M8 Gran Coupe just debuted before the media at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. The car changes colors like a chameleon and should reach production next year, although prices remain unknown.
More specifically, the new BMW M8 Gran Coupe wears an unusual lacquering whose color and tint vary depending on light intensity and view angle. Some may see it as green, while others will identify it as steely blue at the same time. It has LED headlights reminiscent of those of the BMW M8 GTE tourer and has an appearance which can be basically described with three epithets: impressive, up-to-date, and aggressive.
Regrettably, no specific information concerning technical details or the performance of the new BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe was disclosed at the debut. Still, the car hits the market next year, so we might as well wait for the official press release.
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class forgoes windows and doors for extreme off-road capability
- Hyundai introduces new Sensual Sportiness design concept
- Nissan unveils two camper vans at Madrid motor show
- Volkswagen unveils FIVE new concept vehicles at SoWo 2018
- Nissan turns its Patrol SUV into an extreme off-roader