Mansory reveals Bentley Bentayga Bleurion Edition at Geneva
The car customization atelier Mansory has come to the Geneva Motor Show 2018 with a unique take on the Bentley Bentayga crossover SUV, named Bleurion Edition. Let’s have a closer look at this automotive work of art.
The blue color is predominant in the exterior and interior of the vehicle alike. On the outside, its new stylish and sporty-looking carbon body kit is the only thing not lacquered blue. The hood cover and the radiator grille are also made of carbon. Giant 24” wheels reinforce the overall impression of agility and sportiness.
The series-produced Bentley Bentayga ships with a mighty 6.0L dual-turbo W12 engine capable of up to 608 hp and 900 Nm of torque. Upgraded by Mansory, it now outputs up to 750 hp and 1,080 Nm of torque, and can accelerate the car to a maximum of 311 km/h (193 mph).
The interior of the modded car sports a new steering wheel and numerous carbon decorative parts which stand out against blue leather trimming.
The company refused to disclose the price of the customization job.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s