Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory: Now with even more power and style
The high-performance Mercedes-AMG S 63 four-door sedan has recently received an extensive upgrade and facelift from the German car tuning firm Mansory. As a result, the vehicle got a new exterior and a substantial power boost.
It’s worth reminding that the series-produced Mercedes-AMG S 63 comes with a dual-turbo V8 engine capable of up to 612 hp and 900 Nm torque. Once upgraded, its performance went up to an impressive 710 hp and 1,030 Nm of torque.
The new Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory now boasts a better aerodynamic body kit made completely out of carbon and a set of designer-made 22-inch wheels.
The interior trimming of the car follows a blue/white theme and makes use of some of the best (and most expensive) materials available on the market.
Mansory never mentioned the cost of their Mercedes-AMG S 63 redesign.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s