Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory: Now with even more power and style
The high-performance Mercedes-AMG S 63 four-door sedan has recently received an extensive upgrade and facelift from the German car tuning firm Mansory. As a result, the vehicle got a new exterior and a substantial power boost.
It’s worth reminding that the series-produced Mercedes-AMG S 63 comes with a dual-turbo V8 engine capable of up to 612 hp and 900 Nm torque. Once upgraded, its performance went up to an impressive 710 hp and 1,030 Nm of torque.
The new Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory now boasts a better aerodynamic body kit made completely out of carbon and a set of designer-made 22-inch wheels.
The interior trimming of the car follows a blue/white theme and makes use of some of the best (and most expensive) materials available on the market.
Mansory never mentioned the cost of their Mercedes-AMG S 63 redesign.
- Novitec tailors opulent body kit for the Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
- McChip-DKR unveils six-stage upgrade plan for Mercedes-AMG C63, costs $110,000
- Aspire Design launches new Range Rover Velar styling package
- Hoffy Automobile turns BMW M4 into phantasmagorical concept
- BMW X3 gets a styling kit from Dahler