Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory: Now with even more power and style
The high-performance Mercedes-AMG S 63 four-door sedan has recently received an extensive upgrade and facelift from the German car tuning firm Mansory. As a result, the vehicle got a new exterior and a substantial power boost.
It’s worth reminding that the series-produced Mercedes-AMG S 63 comes with a dual-turbo V8 engine capable of up to 612 hp and 900 Nm torque. Once upgraded, its performance went up to an impressive 710 hp and 1,030 Nm of torque.
The new Mercedes-AMG S 63 by Mansory now boasts a better aerodynamic body kit made completely out of carbon and a set of designer-made 22-inch wheels.
The interior trimming of the car follows a blue/white theme and makes use of some of the best (and most expensive) materials available on the market.
Mansory never mentioned the cost of their Mercedes-AMG S 63 redesign.
- Mopar launches two options packages for the latest Jeep Cherokee
- Have you ever seen a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a completely blue interior?
- BMW M4 Coupe gets camo film along with new wheels
- Saleen celebrates 35th birthday with a 780 hp Ford Mustang special series
- British tuner restores classical Porsche 911 Le Mans Classic Clubsport